Why Join Our Team?
Orange Fox are a family run business going through an exciting period of growth. We offer a friendly working environment with excellent career prospects. Our company prides itself on working as a team and offering our customers a superb level of customer service. We work to the highest standards and in order to achieve this, we offer continuous CPD and training.
We are on the move and now is a perfect time to join our team and be part of a company that is continuing to expand.
Part-Time Portable Appliance Tester
We require a person to carry out portable appliance testing around Norfolk.
This position will require a personable person with a friendly disposition who is happy to carry out working in both domestic and commercial premises.
Full Training will be provided.
This is a part-time position which may suit a retired person from the electrical industry.
Company vehicle supplied.
Full-Time Senior Administrator
This is a position which would suit an ambitious, flexible, organised and customer service orientated person who is able to adapt to a busy office environment and to help the company continue to grow.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing support to Company Directors
- Answering incoming calls and dealing with email enquiries alongside office administrator. Taking messages, dealing with any queries and transferring as necessary
- Liaising with office staff and engineers to enable smooth running of business
- Running busy electrical engineer’s diaries
- Data inputting onto a Job Management System
- Assist in purchase orders and invoicing
- Managing staff expenses and annual leave requests
- Monitoring company vehicle maintenance and staff training to ensure compliance and validity. Booking courses when appropriate.
- Organising staff DBS checks and Prison Vetting
- Organising the printing and binding of relevant documents
- Organising accommodation for staff working away
Salary and benefits depend on experience but will include:
- Competitive salary
- Mobile Phone
- Ongoing training and CPD
18th edition, 2391 test & inspect (or equivalent) ECS card (PASMA & IPAF advantageous). You will be required to
- Carry out planned and reactive works
- Carry out Fault finding & testing
- Carry out installation works on a variety of premises
- Ideally be electrically commercially biased
- Have a good knowledge of Health and Safety Legislation and compliance
- Be self-motivated and proactive
Salary and benefits dependent on experience but will include: –
- Competitive Salary
- Company Van
- Fuel Card
- Mobile Phone
- Potential for Overtime
- Full Uniform
- All Tools required to carry out the job
- Full Training as and when required
Interested in applying for one of our vacancies? Want more information about working at Orange Fox Electrical?
Great! Simply send us a message using the form.